Our River Runner Inflatable SUP was designed and tested on the mighty Ottawa River which is means it is destined for big waves, strong eddy lines, and boofing over holes. We used our HD dual layer drop-stitch construction for long-term durability, so it can take the abuse the river dishes out. With substantial progressive rocker, raised sidewalls and a tri fin set it up it’ll be a great board for experienced whitewater SUPers on challenging water and first timers looking to give it a try.
- Dual layer drop-stitch construction for long-term durability
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised sidewalls on deck pad for extra grip
- Multiple handles
- Toolless cruising fin
- Includes high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, carrying bag
- Length: 9 feet 8 inches
- Width: 35 inches
- Thickness: 6 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 300 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
Shipping to Europe:
Orders get initially shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada to our European warehouse located in the Netherlands. This allows us to collect VAT and pay for all import duties and custom processing fees on your behalf. VAT is already included in the price.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please email us: email@example.com