We’re looking for an adaptable in-house sales representative to assist the efforts of the North American Level Six sales team. You will oversee established accounts and continue to open new business opportunities with a focus on our men’s and women’s casual, sun protection, neoprene swim, and kids’ line of clothing while contributing to the overall success of Level Six.
- Assist dealers by providing friendly and helpful support regarding orders
- Explore and open new dealer accounts
- Help the sales manager implement sales objectives and maintain an excellent level of service to current and prospective dealers
- Provide planning, implementation, support, and attendance at industry trade shows, festivals, and dealer events
- Contribute to a strong team environment the requires flexibility in duties and the ability to fully contribute to Level Six’s success
- Engage and assist in other duties and tasks when other departments require help.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Quickbooks
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication, selling, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organization skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to travel in North America
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual French/English
- Extensive knowledge of the clothing, outdoor, and/or fashion industry
Why should you apply?
- Flexible, dynamic, and fun team working environment
- Standard 40-hour work week
- Benefit packages available
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunities for internal growth
- Salary/Commissions negotiable on experience
How to apply: Email email@example.com with a copy of your resume.