All warranty claims require proof of purchase.
Garments that are received for warranty or repair evaluation must be clean, and dry prior to sending or a $65 cleaning fee will be applied.
Products found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Level Six's discretion. Repairs due to normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, etc., will be made for a reasonable charge. Latex gaskets are not covered by the warranty.
Before shipping your product back for repair or replacement you must obtain a Return authorization number from a Level Six representative. Items returned without Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
Please keep in mind we try to answer your emails as soon as possible, but during peak times of the year it may take us up to 5 business days to process your request. Once a warranty or repair item is received it may take up to 6-8 weeks for us to complete the warranty and repair and ship it back to you during peak times.
To receive a Return Authorization Number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to provide pictures of the problem area on the item so that we can determine the best course of action for you.
Once you have contacted Level Six and a RA# has been issued please follow these steps to complete the warranty process:
- Write your Return Authorization Number in large numbers on the outside of the shipping package so that we can easily identify it when it arrives at our facility.
- Print and fill out this form and ship it with the item.
- Ship your item back via your Postal Service or carrier of your choosing with the exception of UPS. Any packages shipped to us VIA UPS will be refused and returned to sender.
- Include in the package the original sales receipt.
- Ensure the item is clean before shipping.
- Ship the item back to Level Six.
165 Colonnade Rd.
International return shipping
All items must be shipped as warranty items / repair with a declared value of $1 per item. Failing to follow this will result in the parcel being declined and shipped back at the shipper’s expense. Please further indicate that these are Canadian goods returning to Canada.
For any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com. Not properly following the above directions could result in the parcel being returned to sender at their cost.