Level Six Warranty Policy
Over the last 25 years Level Six has built a reputation on top quality performance products and best in industry customer support. All Level Six products are backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty policy, this means that Level Six products are guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If you experience a manufacturing defect, Level Six warrants the product for the lifetime of the product, and we will repair or replace the product at no charge.
Level Six has sole discretion to determine what qualifies a manufacturer’s defect. The warranty program covers all parts of your Level Six product and applies to all manufacturing defects or failures. The warranty program does not include coverage for a product that is lost, stolen, burned, UV damaged, heat damaged, chemically damaged, mildew or mould damaged, or any other damage caused by the consumer. Please note the following:
- Any garments found with mildew or mould void the warranty coverage
- Any alterations or modifications in any manner void the warranty coverage
- Any fabric damage caused by sunscreen or bug spray void the warranty coverage
- Any claims submitted without proof of purchase do not qualify for the warranty coverage
- Latex gaskets are not covered under the warranty coverage
Repair / Replacement Policy
Approved warranty claims are subject to repair or replacement at Level Six’s discretion. Repairs will be made whenever and wherever possible through our repair center. Repairs are subject to a 6–8-week turnaround time. Warranty claims that are subject to replacement will be replaced with an equivalent or interchangeable model of equal or lesser value as required and available.
Claims and inquires that are deemed outside of our warranty program protection, are subject to repairs through our repair center for a fee. Please see our Repairs Page for more information. Replacement discounts may be offered at our discretion for the market value of the product as determined by Level Six.
To start your warranty claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:” Your Name – Warranty Claim” and please include the following information in the email:
- Description of the item (model, colour size)
- Brief description of the issue
- Brief description of usage and care/maintenance of the item
- Proof of Purchase
- Images of the item and the defect
You will receive a reply to your warranty inquiry within 72 hours.
Please note the following:
- All items subject to a warranty claim MUST be sent back for evaluation. Refusal to send back the item for evaluation voids the warranty process.
- All shipping costs incurred with the warranty claim are YOUR responsibility.
- The warranty evaluation process takes 2-3 weeks from receipt of the item. The subsequent repair process is a minimum of 3-4 weeks.
- Upon receipt of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number the warranty item subject to the claim must be returned to Level Six within 30-days. Failure to return the items within the designated 30-day timeframe will result in the warranty ticket and RMA expiring and the item being returned to you. You can resubmit a warranty claim at any time.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-253-8356