Level Six Warranty Policy
Over the last 25 years Level Six has built a reputation on top quality performance products and best in industry customer support. All Level Six products are backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty policy, this means that Level Six products are guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If you experience a manufacturing defect, Level Six warrants the product for the lifetime of the product, and we will repair or replace the product at no charge.
Level Six has sole discretion to determine what qualifies a manufacturer’s defect. The warranty program covers all parts of your Level Six product and applies to all manufacturing defects or failures. The warranty program does not include coverage for a product that is lost, stolen, burned, UV damaged, heat damaged, chemically damaged, mildew or mould damaged, or any other damage caused by the consumer. Please note the following:
- Any garments found with mildew or mould void the Level Six 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty coverage
- Any alterations or modifications in any manner void the Level Six 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty coverage
- Any fabric damage caused by sunscreen or bug spray void the Level Six 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty coverage
- Any claims submitted without proof of purchase do not qualify for the Level Six 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty coverage
- Latex gaskets are not covered under the Level Six 100% Lifetime Guarantee warranty coverage
- Excessive wear and tear due to use and/or neglect of care is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Repair / Replacement Policy
Approved warranty claims are subject to repair or replacement at Level Six’s discretion. Repairs will be made whenever and wherever possible through our repair center. Repairs are subject to a 6–8-week turnaround time. Warranty claims that are subject to replacement will be replaced with an equivalent or interchangeable model of equal or lesser value as required and available.
Claims and inquires that are deemed outside of our warranty program protection, are subject to repairs through our repair center for a fee. Please see our Repairs Page for more information. Replacement discounts may be offered at our discretion for the market value of the product as determined by Level Six.
To start your warranty, claim please email email@example.com with the subject line:” Your Name – Warranty Claim” and please include the following information in the email:
- Description of the item (model, colour size)
- Brief description of the issue
- Brief description of usage and care/maintenance of the item
- Proof of Purchase
- Images of the item and the defect
You will receive a reply to your warranty inquiry within 72 hours.
Please note the following:
- All items subject to a warranty claim MUST be sent back for evaluation. Refusal to send back the item for evaluation voids the warranty process.
- All shipping costs incurred with the warranty claim are YOUR responsibility.
- The warranty evaluation process takes 2-3 weeks from receipt of the item. The subsequent repair process is a minimum of 3-4 weeks.
- Upon receipt of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number the warranty item subject to the claim must be returned to Level Six within 30-days. Failure to return the items within designated 30-day timeframe will result in the warranty ticket and RMA expiring and the item being returned to you. You can resubmit a warranty claim at any time.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-253-8356
Level Six SUP Warranty Policy
Terms of warranty
Your LEVEL SIX EPOXY SUP is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of no more than 365 days from the date of purchase. If the product does not conform to the warranty, LEVEL SIX, at its discretion will issue a new, like new, or similar model product, excluding any shipping charges. Warranty extends to original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Sales receipt and original packaging materials are required.
Your LEVEL SIX INFLATABLE SUP is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years for retail purchases and 1 year for commercial use, from the date of purchase. If the product does not conform to the warranty, LEVEL SIX, at its discretion will issue a new, like new, or similar model product, excluding any shipping charges. Warranty extends to original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Sales receipt and original packaging materials are required.
LEVEL SIX will make every effort to produce boards to the highest quality and standards in the industry. We do quality checks in our factories and in our warehouses in North America to guarantee each board’s quality before shipping. Because of the nature of surfing and paddle boarding we cannot warranty the performance of any board or shape for individual riders and varying levels of skills and abilities. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee against damage or breakage and cannot protect or warranty against circumstances outside of our control. In the event of a new board being removed from a box and not in good condition please contact the office for resolution. You will be asked for a copy of your sales receipt and photos of the damage in question, as well as original packaging material to verify if damage was due to shipping. If it is deemed a manufacturing or material flaw, we will issue an RMA number. This number along with the damaged product will need to be returned to the closest warehouse at customer’s expense. Upon physical review, LEVEL SIX will make its final determination as to the nature of the damage or flaw and issue a replacement product (model depends on availability), or store credit. Shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for damage or defects once the board has been used. Damage is defined as impact with any object or material, damage due to dropping, loading, unloading, or transport, alterations or modifications, repairs, natural disasters, fires, temperatures below 4.4C (40F), or above 43C (110F), any further use of a board once a claim has been reported, transport or storage of a board with a closed air valve, use of a board in the water with a loose or removed air valve, failure to clean and service air vent valve, storage of a board in extremely hot or humid conditions including a wet or damp board bag.