While we built the River Surfer Inflatable SUP with river waves in mind but it totally can be used in the ocean too. While you’ll never get the same performance as an epoxy board carving on a wave due to the rail shape we made the board as thin as possible without sacrifice stiffness. The carbon laminated sidewalls, raised deck pad and quad fin set up will let you surf any wave small or large.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised deck pad sidewalls for extra grip
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Quad fin set up
- Includes a high-efficiency 2-way pump, repair kit, and deluxe roller carrying bag with shoulder straps.
- Length: 8 feet 6 inches
- Width: 33 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 275 lbs
- Max PSI: 20
Shipping to Europe:
Orders get initially shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada to our European warehouse located in the Netherlands. This allows us to collect VAT and pay for all import duties and custom processing fees on your behalf. VAT is already included in the price.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please email us: email@example.com