Built for multiple days on the water, the Full Monty neoprene lined shorts are the pinnacle of evolution between our boardshort and neoprene lines. The outer layer is our Guide expedition short that is constructed from a quick-drying elastic nylon material with mesh cargo pockets. It has a YKK zipper fly with a button closure, and a protective lycra gusset. We've designed the back with an additional yoke panel for more forward mobility. The Full Monty has an integrated belt with a low-profile buckle. The durable and stretchy outer layer provides full movement and no binding when moving around while the inner 0.5mm neoprene layer provides you with the warmth and protection you need while on the water.
Stretch Nylon Outer Fabric
- 0.5mm Super Stretch Neoprene Lining
- Zipper Fly With Button-Front
- Integrated Nylon Webbing Belt
- High-rise Neoprene Waist Backing
- Side Pockets With Zipper Closure
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Inner: 0.5mm Super Stretch Neoprene 24" inseam
- Stretch nylon outer fabric
- 0.5mm super stretch neoprene liner
- Zipper closure with press stud
- Integrated nylon webbing belt
- High rise neoprene waist support
- Side pockets with zipper
- Outer: 100% nylon
- Interior: 0.5mm super stretch neoprene
Wearing Size: L and Size 34
Shipping to Europe:
Free shipping on orders over 250 Euros.
Orders get initially shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada to our European warehouse located in the Netherlands via UPS. This allows us to collect VAT and pay for all import duties and custom processing fees on your behalf. VAT is already included in the price. No surprise fees on your end when your package arrives. Your parcel is then shipped local courier (DPD) via Netherlands to you.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org